Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011! In The Small Things Coupon

Oh, shame on me for not blogging for a whole month! Bad, Sarah!

Well, hopefully I can make up for it a bit with this post. :-) First let me say, Happy New Year!! I'm so excited for 2012! I have some awesome kits planned for the coming months, and I have opened up shop at the newly christened Berry Sweet Scraps! If you haven't already, be sure to come and check out the store and forum. It's such a fun place to be :) Everything this 50% off for the grand opening!

And finally, I'd like to offer you a coupon! Available at all three stores, if you use the code itstNYE, you can take $3 off any $5+ order! But hurry and shop this weekend! Code expires on Monday.

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight and a very happy New Year's Day tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment