Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Again and a CT call!

Hello my fabulous blog readers! :)

I'm excited to share my new release with you! New Again is a doodley fun kit all about the new, the renewed and change! Perfect for scrapping resolutions or moving or Tuesdays. LoL. It's 20% off at STS and PDP (and will be released at BSS on Friday).


Also, I'm having a CT call!

I'm looking to add 3-4 dedicated scrappers to my creative team! I'm also looking for 1 or 2 marketing team members--people who are great at enabling, tweeting, and posting on facebook The marketing spots are not listed on the ad below, but if you're interested, please email me at inthesmallthings@gmail.com for more information.

 Requirements:
1-2 Layouts per kit (2-3 kits/month)
Post layouts at my stores' galleries and DST
Enable 2 times per month
Minimum 3-month commitment to the team

If interested in applying, please email inthesmallthings@gmail.com with the following:
Name and forum username(s)
A link to your most complete gallery
A little about yourself
All past creative team involvement
Current CT and other team commitments


Call ends January 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment