Friday, June 8, 2012

In The Small Things CT Call! June 8-15th

Happy Friday! :) I hope you're all having a fantastic summer so far! We hauled out the pool for the kids this morning and have been enjoying the sun. I've also decided to have a CT call to fill a couple of vacancies on my team! Check out the details below and simply email me to apply!

 

Requirements: 

1-2 layouts per kit (2-3 month) 
Post Layouts to STS, DST and another gallery of your choice 
Enable my products at least 2 times per month 
Minimum 3-Month commitment 
 If interested: 
Email inthesmallthings@gmail.com 
 and include: 
name and forum username(s) 
A link to your most complete gallery 
A small bio 
All past CT teams 
All current CT and design commitments 

Call ends 6/15/12 

Get those apps in, and have a happy, scrapping weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment