Monday, November 21, 2011

Sales, Sales, Sales and a Sneak Peek!

I cannot believe that it's Thanksgiving Week already! This month has just flown by. We will have family visiting from out of town, and I'm so excited and thankful to spend time with them this coming week!

And of course, who's ready for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday extravaganza? I am!! :-) I'm having a BIG sale over the weekend, and for you early-bird shoppers, I have a special discount! These sales will be at both my STS and PDP stores!


And I thought it'd only be fitting to have a big new release for the sale, too. So, here's a little sneak peek of the kit I will be releasing on Wednesday :-)


And finally, STS is having an awesome class in December. It's a "Countdown to Christmas" class. See details below and click on the image for more information/sign-up. It will be awesome, so be sure and catch this great deal all the while enabling yourself to keep up on that holiday scrapping ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment