Thursday, June 9, 2011

Exciting changes!

For the past several months I've been working towards designing, learning as much as I could about the techniques and process...and I'm excited to announce that I'm opening a store! I will be setting up shop at the wonderful Misses BeeHaven store on June 26th!! In addition, I'm going to be having a big grand opening sale...so be sure to subscribe to my email feed so you don't miss more information on that in the next few days!

Also, to go along with my official debut, I'm having a creative team call!
 Anyone interested, please send me an email with the request details above! :) Below are previews of a couple of the kits that I will be releasing on the 26th :)


And finally, last but not least, I started a facebook page! I plan on using this not only for sale announcements, but also lots of RAKs and freebies...so be sure to click the 'like' button on the right to follow those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment