Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh, Baby! New Releases for 7/31!

Today I'm releasing two kits all about babies! I have a TON of baby photos to scrap still, and I really love having a variety of baby kits for all of the photos and milestones. I also love journaling about my babies' firsts, milestones, check-ups, etc, so I created little journaling strips to go along with the kits! And I went a little unconventional with the girl kits and used purple rather than pink...because quite often I find myself wanting something other than pink baby kits when I'm scrapping my daughter's baby photos. :-)

Anyway...enough of my babbling! :-) Check out these kits and the journal and word art packs. All available at my shops (images are linked). I also have a girls' bundle with the kit and additional packs, as well as a boys' bundle--a little savings if you want the whole shabang. :-)

 

And, one of my creative team girls, Brandi, has created a quick page freebie for you all! Please visit her blog and snag it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment