Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another freebie and a sale!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I can't believe that May is almost over--where is this year going??

I have a few things for you today. First off, I have a freebie created with a fabulous kit called Cafe au Lait by Mommy Made This. You all know how much love, love, love coffee, and this kit is beautiful. Check it out:


Cute right?? Click on the image to find it at STS! And here's a little freebie corner cluster I created for you. Just click on the image for a direct download:


And finally, STS is having a 25% off Memorial Day Sale! Come and snag all of your In The Small Things wishlist items for less!!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend! And until next time, happy scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete