Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween! Trick-or-Train Blooog Train Freebie!

Happy Halloween! I'm so excited for today! My kids have had their costumes for about 6 weeks and I just finished working on the accessories for my daughter's princess costume-- I *think* I may be more excited than they are... :-)

Anyway, I was feeling rather festive this week about Halloween and decided to whip up a mini kit. It will be on my blog free for today only! It will then be released in both of my shops. :-)

You probably arrived from HD Creations and your next stop along the way is Gettin Scrappy with Britt. Please see below for a full list of stops.



Have fun today, stay safe, and happy scrapping!

.

19 comments:

  1. Can I just say that this makes me SO happy! This is completely adorable! I am now going to go through all of your site and oogle! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Sarah! I love the soft, non-traditional colors. Hope you and the kiddos have a wonderful day! Can't wait to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, too cute!! I love the addition of pink. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I'm absolutely in love with this kit! Toooo cute! I love the non-traditional colors you picked and the elements are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Halloween kit - love the different color combination you used! I especially like the little witch with her cauldron and the orange cat.
    Thank you very much for this great treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER SWEET Halloween kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors that you chose to use! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Blog Trains!! <3 Thank you very much for your part!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color palatte and the kit is so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete