Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Attempts at Hybrid

So with the exception of a few cards, I have never really attempted a hybrid scrapping project until just recently. I decided I would use my new-found love of all things digiscrap to make hybrid Valentines for my daughter's preschool class. I am SO happy with how they turned out! They are candy boxes (template made by Wendy Adams), and all these little beauties are filled with Hershey Hugs & Kisses.
This first picture is the batch I designed for my daughter's class a few weeks ago and only finally cut out and put together yesterday. These were made with the scrap kit Be Mine by Jessica Edwards.

The following two photos are Valentines I made for my kiddos today because I loved how much the ones above turned out. I created these two using a scrap kit from Seal Scraps, Sealed with a Kiss, which is an amazingly adorable Valentine kit with cute animals and a great color scheme of pink, red and green.
View One:



View Two:
I had so much fun! I can't wait for my next hybrid project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment